Full and Part Time Cooks Required
- £9.90 + per hour plus share of tips (Negotiable)
- Full Time 30 – 40 hrs
- Part Time 15 – 25
- Good holidays
Immediate Start (though we can be flexible for the right candidate)
Kimchi Cult is looking for conscientious and enthusiastic individuals to join us as Full Time and Part Time Cooks. Experience in Korean/Asian food is desirable but not essential as we have a full in-house training programme designed to support the right individuals.
Working in our open kitchen as part of the team, you will be involved in every aspect of food preparation, presentation and customer service. Great communication, speed and efficiency, attention to detail and customer service skills are a must. Maintaining our high Kimchi Cult standards, you will be comfortable taking on more responsibility as the role progresses.
What the role requires:
• Capacity to work in a fast paced, high output kitchen
• Passion for working in customer focused and food environments
• Have great people skills, with the confidence to make customers feel at ease, make recommendations and leave already thinking about their next visit
• Have a positive attitude
• Have an eye for detail, ensuring that every customer is attended to and each dish leaves the kitchen according to Kimchi Cult standards
• Have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst adhering to high health and safety standards
• Stay organised and maintain high standards of cleanliness during busy periods.
• Be available for evening and weekend shifts, though we are very flexible with time off requests if given plenty of notice.
• Food Hygiene Level 2 certificate (though we will work with you to get this if you do not have it.)
• Knowledge of Korean food, although full training will be provided.
• Interest in creating dishes and contributing to menu development.
• Good sense of humour
• Good chat
• Contribute to kitchen/front of house cleanliness
• Ensure speed and efficiency in prep and service
• Observance of food hygiene laws and good practice
• Contributing role in menu development
• Use of initiative to maintain and further the core values, standards and aims of Kimchi Cult
Kimchi Cult is currently open 6 days a week, noon until 9pm, although additional hours in the near future is likely.
If you would like to become part of the team, please fill out the form below and attach a CV and cover letter telling us why we should hire you.
Find out more about the company by visiting our Instagram, Facebook or Twitter.