Part Time Catering Assistant/Cook Required
18 – 24 hours per week
Evening and weekend work required
Kimchi Cult is looking for a conscientious, enthusiastic and experienced individual to join us as a Part Time Catering Assistant/Cook
Working in an open plan kitchen, you will have impeccable standards of cleanliness and be just as comfortable plating food as dealing with customers. Close teamwork, communication, speed and efficiency, attention to detail and customer service skills are a must. You will work to maintain high Kimchi Cult standards at all times and be comfortable taking on more responsibility as the role progresses.
• Experience working in a fast paced, high output kitchen
• Have experience of working in customer focused and food environments
• Have great customer service and strong communication skills with the confidence to make customers feel at ease, make recommendations and leave already thinking about their next visit
• Have a positive and flexible attitude in terms of teamwork and customer service
• Have an eye for detail, ensuring that every customer is attended to and each dish leaves the kitchen according to Kimchi Cult standards
• Have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure whilst adhering to high health and safety standards
• Stay organised and maintain high standards of cleanliness during busy periods.
• Be available for the majority of evening and weekend shifts. Please do not apply if you are regularly unavailable on specific days as the role requires full flexibility.
• Food Hygiene Level 2 certificate
• Knowledge of Korean food, although full training will be provided
• Take a leading role in kitchen/front of house cleanliness
• Ensure speed and efficiency of service
• Produce high quality prep in a timely manner.
• Observance of food hygiene laws and good practice
• Contributing role in menu development and creative direction
• Use of initiative to maintain and further the core values, standards and aims of Kimchi Cult
Kimchi Cult is currently open 6 days a week, noon until 9:30pm, although an extension of opening hours in the near future is likely. Staff members will initially be expected to pick up shifts between Tuesday and Sunday, though full flexibility is required.
If this sounds like you please send a CV and cover letter explaining how you meet the above criteria to email@example.com